Upgrading Equipment

jeudi 31 mai 2018

I need to upgrade some of our hay equipment, mainly our round baler and mower.  I currently use a 20+ year old Kuhn GMD700, but would like to go to a center pivot discbine with around a 12 feet cutting width.  The two main models I have been looking at are a New Holland 312 and a Vermeer MC3700.  As for a baler, I am currently running a New Holland 650, the two models that I have been looking at are a Vermeer 504R Signature and a Claas Variant 360/460. 

 

Has any one used any of these machines?  My hope is to get through this year with the equipment we have, then upgrade over the winter and next spring, I'm just trying to start gather information and looking at the cost to do these upgrades.

 

Thanks



Upgrading Equipment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire