New Hay Shed

mercredi 9 mai 2018

Well the first step is done, in my quest of getting a new hay shed put up this year. Wait it might be second step, went to FCS and signed paperwork last week for the loan to cover part of the cost (now if they would just tell l don't have to pay it back, I could become more liberal even). ;)  

 
Barn 001

Barn 002

Barn 003




This step took the operator about 7 hours, to break up a little concrete pad that a 36' diameter corn bin use to rest upon. I gave up on growing corn over 30 years ago, when my cost to grow/market/haul was about $2.52 a bushel (and corn was selling at $2.35 a bushel, didn't think more volume was the answer thank God). 

 

The little orange stake in the for ground is the mid-point of this end of the new shed. This pad, was setting towards one end of the newly planed shed.
 
Today, hopefully there will be a funeral for this broken-up concrete (leaving me a little needed back-fill even).  And get the site prep done(leveled), the dozer is already sitting on the sideline.
 
I'm having the Amish build the new shed, hopefully starting next week.
 
Larry



New Hay Shed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire