New Holland Baler questions

vendredi 25 mai 2018

Howdy y'all.  I just purchased a new to me New Holland BR7060 baler.  It has the bale command, net/twine, etc.  This is by far my newest baler and all of the technology is a little bit concerning to me to be honest.  I just ordered an owners manual for the baler and the monitor so hopefully I can figure most stuff out.  The baler was in real nice shape with only 4100 rolls through it so I am pleased with that. 

 

My biggest concern is coming from the New Holland 640 baler that I have been using the last 6 years all of the technology worries me.  Any tips for hooking up the bale command monitor and where do you guys mount your monitors on your tractors?  I have a John Deere 5100M cab model that I use.

 

Also where is the best place to buy netwrap?  Local JD or New Holland dealer?  Seems like the JD net runs a little less than the New Holland stuff.  Are there better options out there?

 

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance you can offer!

 

Steve



New Holland Baler questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire