Want to buy Pequea tedder 710

vendredi 12 février 2016

I'm looking for a used Pequea 710 Tedder / Fluffer. Wow the only one's I can find are East of Lake Michigan dealers and private.

Finding most in Ohio and Pennsylvania. I live in Wisconsin don't really want to go through Chicago for any reason.

Anyone have one or know of one for sale? There has to be one closer two or in Wisconsin. You just never know until you ask.

I know we all live all over the place and Canada. Must be way more popular in the east side of the county based off were I can find used ones.

Rather not buy from dealer they are not gold platted. Serial number higher than 10,000 would be best but open to any good units.

Found a five year old unit not used that much. But it is 580 miles away in south east Ohio.

Is there any one out there who would travel this far and through Chicago? Just for this type of tedder? My bet is no one would and all would think I had a screw loose! lol lol lol or two! lol lol lol

Want to buy Pequea tedder 710

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire