Missed Opportunity

vendredi 12 février 2016

I don't know about the rest of you but I troll the local listings for tractors and equipment regularly.  Most of the time I don't mind missing a deal but I missed a MF 3120T, 4wd with a loader on it last night and it bugs me.  I was a few minutes too late getting in touch and the first fellow came through with the cash this morning.

 

Would have been a nice horse to leave my discbine on all summer and move some snow in the winter.

 

I missed an MF8160 last year and an MF3075 also both 4wd and loaders.

 

The only one I was quick enough to get down and see before it sold in the last year was an Allis 8030 PS that turned out to be junk.

 

Anyone else spend time chasing deals?



Missed Opportunity

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire