Tuning up 1049 NH stackwagon

samedi 5 mars 2016

Hello Folks,

 

Time to get the 1049 stackwagon out and get it in shape for the season. Do I go to New Holland for what I need or get parts on line?

 

I am going to need a clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder. Found one on line but I would bet it is an automotive application.

 

I need some parts for the hydraulic valve that dumps the load rack or third table.  Apparently the return spring is broken as it does not return to center. Looks like easy fix once parts are located.  I have not found these parts on line so maybe NH is the best bet. I went to the NH store last week for some parts for the 1037 stackwagon and the lady says parts for the 1049 are getting scarce.

 

Thanks,  

DonMc



Tuning up 1049 NH stackwagon

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire