Picked up a newer baler - Hesston 4590

mercredi 4 janvier 2017

I picked up a newer baler to try out this year.  A 2004 Hesston 4590 with hydraulic tension and pickup.  Had to drive 4.5 hours west for it.  Bought from the original owner who put 50-55K bales through it.  He said my ride home is only the third time it has seen rain.  I have it in the shop now and am planning to replace the plunger bearings and knives, as well as a few pickup teeth.  Any other preventative's I should do while I have it in there?

 

He also convinced me to try his Parrish Accumulator, an Out-Front grapple, and a one year old Kuhn rotary rake for an attractive package price.  I have to make another trip back for those 3 pieces.

 

4590.jpg



Picked up a newer baler - Hesston 4590

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire