568 JD Baler Issue

jeudi 7 septembre 2017

I have a 2014 John Deere 568 round baler that has been causing me a problem. 

 

Every once and a while when I lower the gate after completing and ejecting a finished bale, the bale door OPEN sign stays on the right side of the monitor and a STOP sign appears directly above it, while an alarm goes off. Also on the opposite side of the monitor a image that represents NEAR FULL (a picture of a round bale) appears. 

 

You would think that I am attempting to shut the gate on top of a bale, only the gate has shut completely

 

I raise and lower the gate several times and all the warnings go away and the DOOR SHUT image appears as normal and away I go.

 

I just finished baling 30 bales and it happened 3 times this afternoon.

 

Any ideas???



568 JD Baler Issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire