BC5070H #2 Twine Issue

mardi 5 septembre 2017

I started having issues this year with #2 twine on the right hand knotter apparently slipping out of the twine holder on occasion.  It seems to happen more frequently when I push the baler throughput but not always.  The baler is two years old and has approximately 25,000 bales through it.  The first year I could push it as hard as I wanted with no issues. The twine has a curl in the end so it appears as though it is trying to tie.  I have increased the tension on the twine disc a couple of turns but am not sure how much I can safely increase it.  Everything else seems to be in order.  I had twine left over from last year  and new twine from this year and it happened with both.  The twine was Bridon and PolyExcel.  Twine disk timing is correct.  Any ideas on what to look at next?

 

IFF



BC5070H #2 Twine Issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire