Again with the Gleaner f...

mardi 17 octobre 2017

So the separator clutch on the Gleaner that I have doesn't like to stay where it's supposed to be. I loosen the one bolt that holds it (which doesn't seem like it's enough) and I rotate that plate counterclockwise tighten the bolt down and everything works the way it should. The problem I'm having is it doesn't like to stay there... likes to work its way back. Any suggestions as this is the combine I'd like to keep between the two but not if it's going to give me issues with harvesting. To be honest I only have about 12 acres of beans to harvest which would obviously be better to have custom done but there's not many people in this area that do crops anymore that are small enough to want to bother with it. so my problem is I don't have a lot of beans to learn within. I have a very steep learning curve but not a lot of playground to mess with it. Thanks for any and all replies.

Again with the Gleaner f...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire