MF1840 hayguard applicator recommendations

vendredi 27 octobre 2017

I'm new to hay making, but plan to start cutting and baling next spring.  I'm supposed to take delivery of a MF1840 baler next month.  I would like recommendations for an applicator system for this baler that will work with Hay Guard.  I've tried searching the subject on this site and the internet, and trying to dig through the results for the specific information I want is akin to trying to give myself a migraine.  I would like something with a bale chamber moisture sensor and would like it to be automated to come on when it's needed.  The dealer quoted me a price on a Hay Boss 300 system at $6,700, which is more than I was really wanting to spend.  I don't know if that's a good price, but it appears to have lots of features, more than I probably need.  Suggestions?



MF1840 hayguard applicator recommendations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire