plungerless baler

lundi 9 octobre 2017

I went to the National Hay Association meetings near Rochester, NY two weeks ago, and one fellow showed the prototype (1/3 scale model) of a plungerless baler idea he's working on. I'll write that up in a future issue of the magazine. In other talk, some folks don't see the hay market demand returning - they think corn silage and sorghum are increasingly replacing hay in the dairy markets. Of course, horse hay markets are still strong, but if the economy dives, people tend to "give up" their "pets" (horses in the backyard). All in all, they weren't too positive about markets. What say ye? Are they right?

 

I need to add these were individual producers I spoke to and this wasn't by any means a presentation from the association. I just wondered what your thoughts were.

 

Lynn

http://ift.tt/2yAICvu?

 



plungerless baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire