NH 1033 hydraulic pump drive sprocket

lundi 16 octobre 2017

I had to tighten up the drive chain for the hydraulic pump on my NH 1033 this summer and discovered that there was no setscrew or anything keeping the sprocket on the pump shaft other than the tension of the drive chain.  I checked the NH parts website and there isn't a setscrew listed there, only the square key between the sprocket and shaft.  Is this how it's supposed to be?  There is a threaded hole on the sprocket where a setscrew could go, but I don't know if the designers intended for the sprocket to be able to float to keep from side-loading the roller chain.  I'd rather not lose this sprocket because I didn't simply install a setscrew since NH wants $103 for a replacement sprocket.

 

Thanks, Josh



NH 1033 hydraulic pump drive sprocket

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire