Haying for a Newbie

mercredi 11 octobre 2017

Growing up my Grandparents lived and breathed haying and lawn care. They worked extremely hard and retired in their 60s. I of course was too young to learn about the equipment and the whole process to haying. Us kids just got to run around and occasionally would throw a bale on the trailers. Well, I am much older now and would like to get into haying myself. I am hoping to get some information and helpful hints from you farmers to get me started. I have been doing quite a bit of research but now I want to talk to real people.
I have not bought any equipment yet. What do you recommend for good starter equipment. Of course I will buy used because I am by no means a rich women! How hard/costly is it to bring back grown up fields? I see lots of fields starting to go to crap but have beauties as well! Any information you can give or point me in the right direction would be so greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

Haying for a Newbie

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire