RTV X1120D Wheels Question

mardi 17 octobre 2017

I have a RTVX1120D that I use daily on my cattle ranch in central Texas. It came with the HDWS tires. After three years of use, I punctured a tire sidewall this week. I decided that instead of just replacing the one tire I am going to upgrade with a set of GBC Kanati Mongrel 26x10 R12 10 ply tires.

I am debating whether to just mount them on the stock rims or get a set of the ITP Delta steel rims. That brings me to a couple of questions.

When I dismounted one of the stock rims it looks like it is 8" wide with a 6" backspace offset. The ITP Delta Steel rim that has been mentioned here in several threads is 7" wide with a 5" backspace. The 5" versus 6" offset would seem to be okay since that actually gives a little more clearance bertween the tire and the body. Are there any issues with mounting a 10" wide tire on a 7" rim?

Also, the ITP website shows a 12x7 4/110 2+5 wheel and a 12x7 4/110 5+2 wheel. I assume i need the 5+2 (part number 1225553014) since I always thought the first offset number refers to the backspace offset. Does anyone using the ITP wheels remember which part number they ordered.

Thanks,
Les


RTV X1120D Wheels Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire