2006 Kubota rtv 900 won't move in any gear

mercredi 18 octobre 2017

I purchased a used rear differential off of ebay. It was cheaper to buy this since original housing got a hole and mangled the gears inside old one. I got it bolted up put All linkages back together and put back in machine. All the linkages seem to go into gear fine and I am 100% positive brake is off because when it is on I can't move half shafts. I have the rear axle off and just half u-joint shaft in tranny. What am I missing? I'm running out of ideas here. I don't remember if machine was in neutral when installed. We have 8 Kubota here and I looked at our old ones when putting everything back together any advice would be great I really don't want to drop motor and tranny cradle again but maybe will have to?


2006 Kubota rtv 900 won't move in any gear

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire