What’s the strangest or really neat thing you plowed up?

lundi 9 octobre 2017

I stumbled across this thing the other day. I’ve found many horseshoes before, but this one seemed odd to me. No nail holes.
B62BD8B1-55B9-4FD2-A873-05980991E2A5.jpeg

Butch Cassidy spent a winter here (what was he thinking?) before he robbed his first bank next door in Montpelier, Idaho. My old timer neighbors tell me he lived in a no longer existing cabin next to our place. I keep telling myself I’m going to head over that way with a metal detector one of these days but never have the time.

Anyway, this made me think that maybe some of you guys had found some cool stuff over the years. Or maybe something that was odd or maybe made you chuckle. Well....have you?

What’s the strangest or really neat thing you plowed up?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire