Brome seed won't flow through drill

dimanche 22 octobre 2017

I am having trouble getting brome seed to flow through a JD 1590 drill. The drill does have an agitator but the seed still does not want to meter out of the fluted feeds. I planted smooth brome with this drill last spring and had an issue with just a couple rows not metering out. A couple weeks ago I tried to plant some meadow brome and had the same issue but a little worse. Now today I was trying to plant a 50-50 by weight mix of smooth brome and orchard grass and it will not feed out of any of the meters. I would have thought that the mix would have metered out just fine.....pure orchard grass doesn't give any issues. Any ideas on how to get this seed to meter out of the drill? I have a couple hundred pounds mixed up ready to plant.

Hayden

Brome seed won't flow through drill

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire