New 1120 has finally arrived!

samedi 28 octobre 2017

After more than a month with a loaner, my 1120 finally arrived. It’s way overkill for my needs, but I retire next year and it makes an excellent early retirement present.
This replaces the 500 I had. That machine did everything I needed and constantly amazed me. After running the loaner the last month, I can tell you that this machine is light years ahead of the 500. It runs hills in high range from a standing stop the 500 would’ve required low. I can hit bumps now and not get flung around. The hydraulic dump saves so much time and effort. Better ground clearance and much better controls.
I ordered the commercial straight Kubota plow. The one they sent had the paint peeling off of it, so now I wait for a new one. From a test run it’s going to be great. All angle, fast, and the down pressure will lift the front of the machine off the ground.
Very happy! More as I get aquatinted.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61356530-EBBD-46BC-9B11-22AA7C74B17C.jpg (97.7 KB)


New 1120 has finally arrived!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire