Haybine that's been sitting for long time

samedi 14 octobre 2017

My grandpa was an Iowa farmer, it was the only thing he ever knew. I always wanted to be like him. He passed last year but all his equipment still sits at the farm. He kept good care of everything and it all was stored inside.

He has a JD 1209 MoCo that's in really nice shape, but it hasn't been used in I'm guessing maybe 15 years?

I've been wanting to get a haybine again and while I would prefer to get a 488, it would be really cool if I were to mow hay with my grandpa's mower. However I would have to ship it 600 miles and more importantly, don't know how many issues would arise with a machine that's been sitting unused that long

Nostalgia is good and all but I still need my equipment to be reliable above all else.

They also have inverse gravity in Iowa as you can see in pics so I need to make sure this is compatible with MI as well!

So what say you?

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_1947.JPG
  • IMG_1949.JPG


Haybine that's been sitting for long time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire