I did it Pioneer 1000-5 in my driveway

vendredi 5 janvier 2018

I bit the bullet and bought a 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe.
I could have bought a new 2017 for a few hundred less but those had a recall for a heat issue with the seats (to hot while driving on summer days) and for the clutch (it had slippage and heat issues. Both were upgraded with the same fix on the 2018, but I prefered the one fixed from the factory.
So I've already tried it on the hill my Kubota RTV would not climb and it climbed right up, no problem. I do believe this will be a nice addition to our UTV family.

This is the cleanest it will EVER be. :D

Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1k5inMyDriveway1.jpg (19.8 KB)
File Type: jpg P1k5inMyDriveway2.jpg (20.2 KB)


I did it Pioneer 1000-5 in my driveway

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire