Looking for 1st Tractor

lundi 1 janvier 2018

Looking for advice before I buy our first tractor. We just moved to a 10 acre farmette in Maryland. We have horses and about 60% of the property is fenced pasture. We have a Toro Z-Master 6000 for mowing. The tractor would be used for the following tasks: manure pile management, fence posts, snow clearing, doing some landscaping to create a dry lot so material handling and grading. I want a tractor that will hold its value. The land is more clay like here. I don't want an undersized tractor. I would like to be able to put on aftermarket cab down the road. I expect that I will want a post hole digger (maybe aftermarket) and a box blade (aftermarket). A few questions:
1. I was considering a JD 2038R or a Kubota L3301/L3901 - any suggestions or recommendations?
2. If I was going to want a back hoe attachment infrequently, am I better to rent one? Does this impact which tractor to pick?
3. I see tractor dealers that offer package deals including a trailer - are these a good way to go?

Thanks in advance for your help! Happy New Year!


Looking for 1st Tractor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire