Grapple tips and tricks

mardi 12 juin 2018

As you guys know, it's my first season with the Kuhn's rig, and I'm slowly getting used to the grapple, but one area where I seem to be constantly failing is getting the bales in really tight to the crowd bar when I'm picking up with the tie bales to the loader. Seems like the (from the seat) first bale is always cocked out to the side, since it doesn't really want to slide against the tie. Laving me with a grab that's not super-tight.

 

This photo shows kinda the problem, but admittedly, this is one of the better grabs :P

 

2018-06-08 20.43.50.jpg

 

With a 36" bale, how far out do you guys run your crowd bar/side rail? Mine is out on the first hole and it feels like that might be the problem, should I bump it out to the next hole?

 

Also open to any and all tips you guys have for grabbing/stacking so I don't feel like such a failure most of the time :P



Grapple tips and tricks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire