Sickle section advise NH 488 Haybine

mardi 26 juin 2018

Hi team and thanks for any advice. I'm replacing the mix matched guards, and sickle sections on my new to me, New Holland 488. There is currently a mix of 245, 215 and NH87042356 guards on it. I plan on replacing the guards with a G-215DH guard kit from Webbs. I plan on installing top serrated sections, but am a little overwhelmed at the selection on Webbs page for NH sickle sections. I've tried to post the link to their sickle page but can't seem to get it done. I'm thinking about using their section called XHTSPL, it's an over serrated, plated section available in a bag of 100. 

 

I'm a rookie haymaker & haybine user so I'd appreciate any input or ideas you have.

Thank you,

Patrick



Sickle section advise NH 488 Haybine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire