Moths?

lundi 11 juin 2018

I guess if you live long enough, you'll see everything.

 

This weekend, I have thousands upon thousands of little moths, about 1/2" nose to tail, only in the front yard, northeast side of the house, under the linden trees.  Yesterday morning, I sprayed a Bayer insecticide where they were--didn't seem to do much in the way of slowing them down.  So, last night, I sprayed some Perm-up left over from my alfalfa.  Did seem to put the hurt to them.

 

This morning, I have hundreds of larger moths on the front porch.  In one window, between the glass and the screen, I have at least 30 of the larger moths.

 

Early this spring, I spread some mothballs in the front yard to drive moles away.  Now, it's almost like the mothballs attracted them.

 

I have never seen moths, of any kind, this bad.  Any body have any ideas what is going on?

 

Ralph

 

 



Moths?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire