NH 270 baler and first time use and setup

samedi 23 juin 2018

I tried baling with this 270 I am looking to buy and it seems like it doesn't feed hay very well. On my jd 336 baler there is an auger that helps move hay over to the plunger and the little hay fork moves in and out when the plunger moves to help move hay as well, but on this new holland there is only 2 sets of forks and there is a bunch hay that the pickup teeth cant shove in any further and the forks aren't grabbing it to move it over to the plunger.

I will also add that to get this baler started this year, I brought some 2 year old small square bales and broke them open to rebale as we have had 7-8" of rain this week and any hay down or not is wet.  We had them spread out in a windrow and were even forking in some by hand, but it seems there could be a bales worth in the front right now.

 

Any ideas?

 

Thanks,



NH 270 baler and first time use and setup

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire