NH 1032 bale wagon 1st table problems

jeudi 14 juin 2018

Hello,

 

Im having trouble with a New Holland 1032 Bale wagon I bought at an auction. 

 

The hydraulics are driven by the PTO and it has in-cab controls. I have 14x18 bales at 46" long, 85 lbs each.

 

My problem is with the 1st table tripping. When I have 2 bales on the 1st table they are supposed to push an arm, which then trips the 1st table and it raises up to the 2nd table and offloads the 2 bales.

The problem is when the bales hit the arm, nothing happens. I have adjusted the arm all the way in, and the bales pushing against it cant trip the arm. If I get off the tractor and jerk on the arm, the table trips instantly and 1 out of 30 times it will work as its supposed to without me intervening. 

 

So I know the table will work hydraulically/mechanically, but its as if the arm is bound up or something. When I pull on it by hand it takes a medium amount of force. Other wagons I have used, if you barely touch the arm, the 1st table will jump right to it.

 

Any Ideas?

 

Thank you 



NH 1032 bale wagon 1st table problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire