Disc Mower.

samedi 9 juin 2018

Considering a new 3 point disc mower this coming week. I have investigated Kuhn / Kuhn Deere, Krone and a couple of others that I dismissed because I didn't think they fit my needs for one reason or another or that I felt like there was no real service for the dismissed models in my immediate area.

 

I cannot use a cart for the mower due to the restraints of very tight turns and back ups on these upland hills....some very tight areas of operation in some instances.

 

I am looking at a 9 foot mower. Right now I would say that Kuhn has a slight lead but Krone is right there....I actually like the Krone roll pin safety on the discs very much. 

 

I don't use a disc mower a lot, but it is a necessity for these hills. It is the only way I can safely mow them and hay them. 

 

I just don't feel comfortable buying a used mower....and I justify new by hopefully keeping  them for a very long time. This will be my last Dmower if I don't have misfortune.

 

Regards, Mike



Disc Mower.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire