Kuhn GMD 24 Disc cutter

lundi 18 juin 2018

Purchased a new Kuhn gmd 24 disc cutter and I simply cannot get the supplied pull rope to release it from the transport to work position.  I have adjusted the tie rod to no avail.   The only way to lower the cutter is to set in all the way down with 3 point, get off tractor and give the locking arm a good pull then back on tractor and lower with the Hyd. cylinder.  Then have to get back off tractor to release the front curtain guard lock.  What a screwy way to go?? Being that I only transport from one pasture to another and never on road I think it may be best to do away with the rope idea as I still have to get off for the curtain guard release.  This is my first post.  What am I doing wrong?

Bill



Kuhn GMD 24 Disc cutter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire