BHT-2 Sensor Location

lundi 11 juin 2018

I have an Agratronix BHT-2 moisture tester on my New Holland BC5070 Hayliner, and I'm second guessing the location that I mounted the sensors in the bale chamber. The hyaliner has the hydraulic side tension rails, and unless I mount them on those, my options are pretty limited. I'm questioning the current location I have them (right behind the tension rails), because when comparing to my handheld tester, sometimes the BHT-2 reads low (even after being calibrated).

 

So, should I mount them on the rail? If I do, will it wear them out really fast or read wrong do to excessive pressure? Should I mount them in front of the rails? What are your thoughts? Do any of you have one of these mounted on a 5070 hayliner?

Attached Thumbnails

  • Baler 2.jpg


BHT-2 Sensor Location

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire