Looking for a sprayer

mardi 26 juin 2018

I have been looking online (tractor house) at pull type boom sprayers. And in texas they are very few and far between, but i up north there seem to be quite a few. It is hard to tell the condition of them from pictures. Noticed this place in St. Anne Illinois that has a consignment lot that has a few for decent prices. Anyone ever done business with them? I called and asked about condition and all they guy would say is, "bought it at auction". Looking at somthing like a top air ta1000. Any thoughts on these and this place. Its a 1100mile one way drive for me but if i can pick 2 up at 3500$ maybe i could sell one to pay for my hauling. I have a 40 foot trailer i guess i could get2 of them on it..
Whats yallls thoughts?

Looking for a sprayer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire