Bypass valve adjustment for 2011 900XT?

mercredi 20 juin 2018

My 900XT is really hard to get out of reverse when I’m back up on an incline. It doesn’t do it on level surfaces. I looked at the “sticky” thread for adjusting the bypass valve that was posted by Doc and written by Ovrszd. However, the XT (not the newer X models) doesn’t have the same linkage set up as the earlier 900s.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to adjust the HST on the XT so that it unloads the pressure in idle? (I have tried waiting 10 seconds, using the handbrake, etc., but it’s no help)

Also, it occurs to me that it could be a shift fork or shift linkage issue but I have no idea how to constructively make those adjustments. (The RTV linkages remind of an old Weber Side Draft carburetor where making one adjustment would affect the other 19 valves and jet adjustments.)


Bypass valve adjustment for 2011 900XT?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire