Seat time

mercredi 27 juin 2018

I got the new AG tires and 58" tiller. The tiller works like a dream. I have tilled up a garden and some area that I needed to seed with grass, so now the tiller is off the tractor and resting in the pole barn. I put the brush hog on the tractor.

I cleared trails I had not been on for 5 years (with the tractor) yesterday. Trails were fairly dry but still plenty of pucker factor. The new AG tires performed flawlessly. :thumb:

I have two hills that need attention in the worst way. I will have to rent a track hoe and maybe a dozer to get them in a condition suitable for driving the Honda Pioneer on without fear of sliding the wrong way and going over the hill. I can drive it but do not feel it is safe for anyone not familiar with the property and that hill in particular. Thankfully we have 3 different trails that will get us to our boat dock so all can still get down there when the time comes.

Anyone else getting some seat time?


Seat time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire