How well does a NH bale wagon work without side boards?

lundi 19 août 2019

Hello folks,

 

There is a NH 1034 bale wagon coming up at an auction nearby soon. It has no side boards. The owner says he took them off because they got in the way and he has never had a problem running without them. And now he says he does not know where the side boards are. His ground is fairly flat. So is mine, but my ground can be rough. I know the earliest bale wagon models were sometimes run without side boards but I have never seen one run without them myself. The owner's father bought the machine new and it seems to be in good condition.

 

What do you think? Am I going to come to grief trying to run without side boards?

 

Thanks,

Roger

 



How well does a NH bale wagon work without side boards?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire