Waterproof camera monitor for open station tractor

mercredi 21 août 2019

I'm getting old and constant turning to look back is causing me neck problems. I want to use a camera but can't find one with a waterproof monitor for open station tractors. One tractor has a roof over the romps so I can probably get by if I mount it high up and park under a shed roof. But the other tractors are wide open and often left out in the rain. Has anyone found a reasonably priced waterproof monitor.

I know I could make it moveable, but I am sure to forget and leave it on in the rain. Also has anyone used swivel ball camera mounts for backup camera adjustments? Will they hold up to the constant vibration of tractor work?



Waterproof camera monitor for open station tractor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire