Farmhand Accumulator questions

mardi 27 août 2019

New guy here and I just picked up a Farmhand Accumulator with three grapples for pretty cheap. I have never used an accumulator and grapple before so this will be all new to me.

My first question is what size hydraulic pump did this accumulators use? Would a farmhand PTO pump from a loader put out enough flow? Mine was unfortunately missing this and I would prefer to run it off a separate pump instead of the tractor due to using several different tractors to bale with.

My next question is what kind of pump to go with, PTO or off the flywheel? My current baler is a John Deere 14T so I'm concerned if I use a PTO pump that the PTO shaft on the baler will become too short while turning and cause damage. I have seen the pumps attach to the flywheel with either belts or somehow to the main shaft of the flywheel as well.

And my final question is what were the differences between the F100A, B, C, and D? I can find manuals for the B's and C's but not the D's which is what mine is? Would one of those manuals be good enough?

Any help or insight to these would be extremely helpful!

Farmhand Accumulator questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire