Krone 283 Disc mower question

lundi 12 août 2019

Krone Mower 283 question. I am a new member and have an issue. I purchased a used mower for a really cheap price that had the first hub ripped out of the cutter bar. I had a local welder weld it back, and replace the pinion shaft and gear. Mower was working great, very quiet, no vibration and was cutting easy grass field. I did not hit anything, but the same thing occurred again. The pinion gear and hub was raised out of connection with the spur gears and ripped different place out of the cutter bar. The first weld held. Any idea why it is doing this? I only cut about 10 acres for my own use, so cannot afford a new one. Trying to determine why this happened. Any ideas out there and is it worth trying to weld it again or not?  Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

  • 20190811_1457031.jpg


Krone 283 Disc mower question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire