Vermeer 5500 Rebel

vendredi 16 août 2019

Does anybody have a service manual for a Vermeer Rebel 5500 and can tell me where the hydraulic tension should run? This baler is new to me and have baled about 80 bales with good luck so far. Mine did not come with a hydraulic pressure gauge for the hydraulic tension cylinder. It has the holes drilled for the gauge, but apparently all did not come with that option. I would like to increase tension on the bales, but figured a gauge would be nice so I actually know where i am at. I ordered the baler specific kit from Vermeer. I thought the gauge would have green-yellow-red "ranges" on the gauge, but it is a standard gauge 0-3000 psi. I have the operators manual which isnt any help, and i created an account on MyVermeer, but it only gives me access to the parts manual. Surely there are recommended pressure ranges and a "dont go there" limit.

Thanks in advance.

Vermeer 5500 Rebel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire