Rock Guard for NH Hydra Swing

mercredi 7 août 2019

I use to have a NH 1475 with a 2300 series header.  Between the auger and the crimper there was a bunch of little spring tines that the hay would slide over to get to the crimper, but rocks would fall through because they were to heavy for the tines to support.  This year I bought a 7150 with the HS header.  It doesn't have this rock feature, instead it has a solid piece of metal between the auger and crimper.  I'm now getting rocks up against the crimper.  My dealer says this is an after market part.  Is anyone familiar with this part, and know where I could find it?  A friend was turning around on the headlands when the crimper threw a rock out.  It broke the side window of his cab and ended up by his feet.



Rock Guard for NH Hydra Swing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire