Oat hay)weed advice needed

mercredi 21 août 2019

We recently moved to Eastern Wyoming and I planted forage oats this spring on 35 acres of fallow farmland. I was in the process of getting my irrigation pump back up and running when I planted with hopes to have it running by the time I needed to water. We had lots of spring moisture so my oats were up about 16" with minimal weed pressure on the 4th of July, without supplemental water. On the 5th of July my crop got hailed out (back to 3-4" stems). Since then I have extensive weed pressure, along with my electrician not getting my pump put together until Aug 1. As of right now I have dormant oats in the late dough stage that are 2' tall, wild sunflowers that are 3-5' tall, kochia that is 3' tall, and sand burrs that are 12" tall. I need to do something with the field but with all those sand burrs I'm not sure if I should cut and bale it or try to graze it with ???

Oat hay)weed advice needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire