No till drill in rolling terrain

lundi 26 août 2019

Currently my front runner for a no till drill is a Great Plains 1006. I like that the end wheel design helps keep side load off the coulters and openers on my rolling pastures. To sum it up I'm comfortable with it and not hesitant to buy one.

My problem is I'm also looking at Deere 1560 and 1590. I understand I can rebuild a 750 to the updated version. I've come across a few 10 and 15 footers that were reasonably priced. Even an inexpensive 20 but my concern is missing dips and such. What issue will I have with uneven terrain with these? Do they dig into the rise as the tractor is headed back down hill? Is it true you can run half of the machine for 15" rows?

No till drill in rolling terrain

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire