New Holland 68 knotter clutch problem

samedi 4 avril 2020

Ok, this is driving me crazy. My New Holland 68 baler has been a good baler up until a couple years ago. It started breaking shear pins. The timing is good. I have had to play with the linkage on the latch to keep it from stopping the plunger and shearing pins. What I can't figure out is every rotation of the clutch housing that has the sprockets it hits the bearing inside the clutch. I can't find good information on how this assembly is supposed to work. It causes the knotters and the needles to jump or bump every cycle. I can't figure out what is causing this condition. I am pretty sure it is not supposed to hit the cam but the way the spring attaches to the cam it seems like it forces it to rest against the outer wall where it hits. See attached photo of knotter clutch. There is an assembly inside the the housing that looks like a bmx jump. I don't have a good picture of the housing but can get one if it would help. Any advise would be appreciated.  

Attached Files



New Holland 68 knotter clutch problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire