Digital Wireless Camera on Small Square Baler

lundi 18 avril 2016

I am thinking about putting a wireless camera on the back of my Sperry New Holland 326 small square baler to monitor the bale movement onto the Hoelscher 1000 accumulator and to watch the action of the accumulator. Presently, the baler blocks my view of the bales going onto the throw arm of the accumulator. So, if a bale is mis-tied I can't see it. If the two-bale throw arm fails to come back down after pitching two bales onto the trailer, I have difficulty seeing this from the tractor unless I stand up. Sometimes, and I may be baling too fast, the push bale gets in the way of the arm before it can come down after pitching two bales onto the trailer and this creates a "stop and clean up a mess" situation.

 

Does anyone use a baler mounted camera with an in-cab mounted monitor to watch the action behind the baler? What are your recommendations regarding this idea?



Digital Wireless Camera on Small Square Baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire