JD vs MF/Hesston disc mower conditioners

mardi 26 avril 2016

I'm sure everyone is getting tired of me asking questions about mower conditioners but here we go anyway. The offer I made on the NH 499 was turned down and I have decided not to buy it for what they want. I think I have tentatively decided to buy a disc mower conditioner instead of a sickle.

I have narrowed my choices down to a MF/Hesston 1383 or a JD 946. I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on these two machines and which might be the better machine. Dealer support isn't a concern either way.....durability of the machine and most importantly quality of the cut will be my deciding factor. Either way I go I'm going to add Circle C rolls.

JD vs MF/Hesston disc mower conditioners

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire