Hay wagon Pintle hitch idea, need opinions

lundi 18 avril 2016

Hey everyone, as most of you know I run a accumulator grapple set up. I was thinking this year of taking one of my hay wagons and cutting off the pin portion and Welding on a Lunette ring to be used with a pintle hitch. Then I would use the pintle hitch on my tractor 3 point hitch arms and be able to pick up the wagon tongue in the field. I was thinking of using some sort of chain and suspending the wagon hitch roughly 1 foot off the ground so I could back up to it and just left my three point hitch arms and go off to the barn to drop it and then be able to unload. Do you guys think that this idea would work? Or has anyone done this before? I cannot justify the $500 for the quick hitch systems. I am counting on the weight of the tongue to keep the Lunette ringover the 2" ball.

Hay wagon Pintle hitch idea, need opinions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire