Need help with MoCo sickle

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Let me start out by saying I am only 31 and dont have any experience with sickles. I have watched hay be cut with drum and disc mowers pretty much all my farming days. 
 
I recently bought a hesston 1070 mower conditioner. I have been going through it and all the bearing seem to be good and I have been able to get the conditioning rolls properly adjusted.
 
Problem I am having is with the sickle. The sections are tight against the guards right in middle but about 6 guards one each end have almost a 1/8" gap between the sickle and guards. It is equipped with stub guards.
 
I would really like to get some acres on the machine to make sure its worth really putting the money into completely rebuilding the sickle.


Need help with MoCo sickle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire