getting started

vendredi 29 avril 2016

hey yall, I'm new to the site.  I have a pretty extensive history in farming growing up on small central kentucky cattle farm.  Me and my pawpaw baled our own hay and raised corn.  I'm little older now, 39, been away from farming due to career etc.  recently purchased 200 acres, have about 80 tillable plus my pawpaw's farm, 40 tillable and would like to try to start raising alfalfa for sale.  The market around here is great for hay.  I know the basics but would like to research more into the up to date current ways at going at it, relating to seeding (no till vs. till and broadcast), fertilizer regimes etc.  Other than local extension agent and neighbors can yall suggest some very good resources online?  thanks



getting started

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire