Belt cut

vendredi 29 avril 2016

Had a good day yesterday got all the critical up we had laying. Well almost good found out I had a belt on the BR7060 that has a huge cut in it, the belts and will need ruined and will need to be replaced. It is a silage special with endless belts I am just thinking about putting a spliced belt in and was wondering if anyone has ever done that. We bale a lot of wet forage and I know that can be trying on belts. I guess the question is what would I do then as the other belts go bad but I just add more spice belts. The belts have 6000 bales on them I think I will soon need to replace them anyway they're starting to show signs of wear did anyone ever replace endless belts on a New Holland? Did anyone ever run a mix of spliced and endless?

Belt cut

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire