2008 GMD 600Gii disc mower manual

mercredi 27 avril 2016

For several years now, my husband and I have found some great tips and information on these forums. I have finally joined and am hoping someone can help. We have just purchased a slighlty used, one owner (100 acres in 8yrs) Kuhn GMD 600 Gii disc mower. I am having a hard time finding an operators manual and parts diagrams. Our previous cutter was a NH 462. And while they are similar a lot of changes happened in the twenty year age difference. We use a Massey 265 tractor for our hay and I want to make sure I hook it up properly. I also want to make sure I do the proper start up maintenance on it. 

I've looked online and have had no luck in my usual go to sites for manuals. Any ideas?



2008 GMD 600Gii disc mower manual

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire