What is a fella am 165x worth

lundi 18 avril 2016

I inquired about a fella sm 165x disc mower and didn't care for the answer. It sat in a barn for about 10 years without use and was sold to a hardware store and now the hardware store is selling it. They're asking $3800 for the disc mower and $1800 for a 6' Ford sickle mower and both these numbers just sound way off to me.

First off, the sickle mower is in some pretty rough shape. I told them I thought the sickle is about a 400 to 500 dollar machine on a good day to the right buyer.

Then there's the disc mower. It's a 1.65 meter machine which equals about 5 1/2 ft. Then there's no dealer support to help with things that will have to be replaced because the mower sat untouched for 10 years. I told them I thought due to the size, no dealer support, and sitting that this mower was probably a $1000 to $1200 mower. They didn't like my response to either piece. Am I missing something? Or are they looking for high dollar price for low dollar equipment?

What is a fella am 165x worth

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire